We have the following position open in our Boston office:
To apply, please register/login and apply for the job online. If we think your skills may be a match, we will contact you via email or phone.
We do not have any other internal positions open at this time. Our company continues to grow, however, and we may have future openings for talented individuals who believe in our mission and have a strong sales, business development, account management and/or recruiting backgrounds. If you are interested in joining our team, please register with us and state your interest in the ‘comments’ section of the registration form. Thank You!
FlexProfessionals Career Re-Entry Internship Program
Feeling rusty, lacking confidence, and worried about your technology skills after a career break?? We want you to intern for us! Six amazing interns have finished the program so far, with rave reviews. This is what the program looks like:
- 8-12 weeks in duration with highly flexible schedule. Approximately 10 hours/week, with about 50% of time at our offices in Fairfax City and the other 50% virtual.
- Virtual work is almost 100% administrative, using Excel, custom database, MS Word, etc. We will teach you what you don’t know.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to complete one substantive project that is aligned with your interests or sharpens your skills in a key area.
- On-site time is mostly professional development time for you – observing real-life job interviews, attending staff meetings where you will learn about the job market and meet our team, attending our job search workshops.
- This is an unpaid opportunity, but we will provide 1-1 job coaching throughout the process and work with you to fine-tune your resume and bio.
To apply: please send a 1 paragraph email introducing yourself and expressing why this internship is of interest to you. Email Sheila Murphy at email@example.com.