Marketing Strategy Consulting Firm Seeks Account Based Marketing Manager for Internal Project.
Company: Marketing strategy consulting firm that helps organizations drive rapid revenue growth by using data to segment the market, point sales and marketing resources toward the highest value pockets, and optimize sales through continuous testing and learning.
Hours/Schedule: Approximately 10-20 hours/week. (This will be a two-month project with potential to extend.)
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: 100% Remote (however candidate must reside in Boston Metro or DC Metro area)
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Account Based Marketing Manager will be assessing company’s internal processes for identifying and building new business relationships. The Account Based Marketing Manager will need to define a specific CRM strategy, process and determine an implementation plan to draw more prospects into company pipeline to reach annual growth goals.
- Establish a repeatable system for using company’s content assets to initiate relationships with prospects in target markets as well as a continual nurturing of prospects for business opportunities
- Identify target market and build “Top 100” prospect list through an Account Based marketing approach
- Determine established content that would be most valuable to target list (including existing content and “off the shelf” material)
- Develop an outreach program leveraging company’s current content assets and thought leadership IP to initiate relationship
- Define a series of interactive approaches to nurture lead though establishing trust, credibility and authority
- Create specific “calls to action” to motivate a warm prospect to engage through an initial meeting
- Establish processes and procedures for organized CRM system (ie Hubspot or Salesforce)
- Bachelor's Degree with at least five years of related work experience (digital marketing, project management, business development)
- Strong content marketing strategies
- Experienced and comfortable in professional services firm environment selling six-figure engagements to senior executives in the middle market
- Solid CRM Experience (Salesforce, Hubspot or relative program) and familiarity with CRM implementation to guide company with execution
- Must be self-driven, deadline and detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.