Hours : This is a full-time opportunity, ideal candidate will work a hybrid schedule with a combination of remote and onsite 1-2 days weekly with a flexible schedule
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: Bethesda, MD, work can be done remotely with onsite 1-2 days days weekly as needed
Rate: Base salary range ranges between 70k-80k, with an additional large bonus earning potential , excellent benefits offered
Job Description: This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, consultative, B2B sales exec to: be an ambassador for a market-leading brand, sell great products, and join a supportive and high-performing team. This Account Executive will generate revenue from a powerful suite of marketing products –including digital/newsletter advertising, lead gen services, virtual event sponsorships, content marketing, and custom research – that connect industry marketers and education companies with client's audience
Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years in a sales role (ideally B2B),
- Experience in some or all of the following:
- Breaking through to hard-to-reach prospects and accounts
- Generating and managing a strong pipeline
- Inside virtual selling to purchasing teams with multiple stakeholders
- Not required but a plus: experience selling marketing solutions (advertising, lead generation, technology, etc.), information/research/consulting products, and/or selling to senior-level marketing or sales leaders.
- Excellent preparation and discovery skills.
- Must be able to uncover customer pain and respond to challenges with ideas and solutions that build long-term relationships.
- Strategic thinker willing to seek out and use information (e.g. Internet research) and data (e.g. CRM reports) to develop territory and account strategy, and to drive tactical improvement.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and subject matter expertise in B2B marketing/sales, B2B media and advertising, and general business strategy.
- Focused on results, desire to overcome obstacles, and ability to thrive in a culture of accountability.
- Comfort working independently
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- PC proficiency, including Word, PowerPoint, email, and Internet, and ability to learn new applications and processes quickly.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.