IT Marketing consulting firm in Reston, VA seeks virtual Account Manager with direct experience in marketing communication and strategy.
Location: Reston, VA, but all work is virtual (Candidate must reside in DC Metro or Boston metro areas)
Job Type: Temp to Direct or Direct Hire
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/week, flexible schedule but must be available during work hours. Will also consider FT salary candidates.
Job Description: Ideal candidate should have expert knowledge of digital marketing and managing projects. They should also have strong copywriting skills for email campaigns and experience working for multiple clients simultaneously. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible, team oriented and deadline conscious.
- Devising and overseeing creative marketing campaigns that draw attention and promote subscriptions, events, and general brand awareness
- Leading strategy sessions with clients to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Preparing social content that stands out in today’s competitive social landscape
- Interpreting social media metrics and preparing/revising social strategies accordingly
- Working closely with the account team to ensure high quality and timely delivery of internal and external work to overall satisfaction of assigned clients and supervisors
- Overseeing the operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadlines are met, and budgets are adhered to
- Identifying emerging opportunities to add greater value for clients
- Preparing reporting formats that showcase firm efforts and meet client’s needs
- Writing marketing collateral, memos, research analyses, and case studies
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience in IT/Cyber Security preferred
- College degree in a business, marketing, communications field, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with expertise in both long- and short-form writing
- Strong understanding of communications planning, creation, publishing, monitoring and measurement methods and tools
- Proven experience in digital communications and content strategy for advertising, social media and web
- High competency with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience delivering and tracking campaigns in CRMs; direct experience with HubSpot and Marketo preferred
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.