Revenue Operations company working completely virtually is looking for an Accounting Associate to assist the CFO in day-to-day transactional work.
Hours/Schedule: 10-15 hours/week for 3 weeks of the month and about 25 hours/week for the first week of each month.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Description: The Accounting Associate is responsible for the day-to-day transactional work as well as month-end close. This position offers a chance for advancement and growth into FP&A for those seeking more of a challenge.
- Send client invoices
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations and balance sheet schedules
- Help prepare for annual audits and financial statement reviews by providing information required to external accountant performing audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a plus
- Minimum of five years of general accounting experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Detail oriented to the extreme
- Deadline driven
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.