Fast growing data destruction, IT asset disposal and secure electronics recycling company seeks a part-time accounting clerk with QuickBooks and A/R experience.
Hours/Schedule: Part-time, up to 25 hours/week with the possibility of increasing to 30 hours/week over time.
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Combination of on-site and remote.
The experienced accounting clerk will perform a variety of bookkeeping and administrative tasks. This individual will be responsible for all AP/AR tasks as well as some basic accounting and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is able to work independently and as a team, has great attention to detail, is organized, and able to analyze and interpret data accurately. Strong customer service skills and a positive attitude are a must as this person will be interacting on a regular basis with vendors and helping to build customer relationships.
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- On-board customers
- Prepare and submit all service, wholesale lot, and franchise invoices
- A/R aging collections
- Post and reconcile customer payments
- Post and maintain company credit card expenses
- Backup for AP duties
- Review and approve billing activations (ensuring all are complete and correct)
- E-commerce journal entries
- Call to verify all billing activations
- Track budget expenses
- Accurately report research results
- Must be PC proficient
- Experienced working in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Online, Bill.com, and SalesForce experience are preferable
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.