Washington, DC area IT technology and innovation company, has an opening for an Accounting Invoice Client Specialist in its fulfillment and finance department.
Job Title: Accounting Invoice Client Specialist
Company: IT Technology and Consulting Company
Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Type: Temp to possible permanent
Hours/Schedule: Approx. 20 hours/week over 4-5 days
Job Description: Responsible for coordinating activity in the quote to invoice process for customer and vendor transactions. This person will work with the account managers to ensure proper documentation has been prepared to begin and complete a customer order, and vendor purchase. This position will report to the CFO, and will support sales account managers, the company owners, and accounting departments.
- Review and input quotes to customers into the accounting system. Assist sales account managers and customers in preparing the customer purchase order for the vendor.
- Ensure documents are consistent and accurate to make billing and collections efficient, and ensure the integrity and professionalism of the company.
- Person may be responsible for entering the vendor invoice as well as billing the customer, as conditions dictate.
- BA/BS in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced computer skills required in Microsoft Office Suite. QuickBooks experience extremely helpful
- Working knowledge of business processes and the sales cycle
- Detailed oriented, with a keen eye to review and proof documents
- Experience with data entry across multiple software packages
- Self-starter with a good work ethic, possessing good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.