Government Contractor in Reston, VA seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and office management.
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/week over 4 days
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Hybrid, 2 days in Reston office, 2 days virtual
Job Description: Reporting to the President/CEO, this is an exempt level position providing high-level administrative support for the organization to ensure key tasks and company initiatives are efficiently accomplished.
- Assists the organization by performing administrative services including completing project-based assigned work; filing; correspondence; managing office supply inventory; and ensuring mail and shipping needs
- Arranges meetings, conference calls and appointments as directed by the CEO and/or VP
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact for internal and external inquiries
- Verifies and processes expense reports for the CEO
- Develops and maintains records, files and spreadsheets as needed
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments, etc. for CEO
- Office related errands as may be needed
- Other duties which may be assigned or needed
- 6+ years’ experience in an administrative assistant, office administrator, or office coordinator level role
- High School diploma with 2 years of college courses required; BA/BS is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge and capability with MS Office programs
- Outstanding English, written and verbal communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- Valid driver’s license is required
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.