Investment Management Company seeking Administrative Assistant to support the Office Services team.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: 100% Remote through the end of August and then combination of on-site (in Cambridge, MA) and remote work
Rate: $45K with full benefits
Job Description: Working closely with the Office Services team, including Human Resources, the Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the HR Associate to support the accounts payable process and identify efficiencies in the administrative operations and procedures.
- Serve as primary back-up to office receptionist by assuming his/her responsibilities during his/her absences.
- Greet all visitors (managers of external investment firms, members of the Board and senior leaders, member of city government, vendors and others) in a cordial and professional manner and respond to incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate or assist with the coordination of office events.
- Maintain daily schedule of meetings and meeting room assignments.
- Take independent ownership of the overall organization and efficiency of the office.
- Support coordinating diverse internal and external events and activities for the office.
- Execute all work with a high level of discretion.
- Order supplies, create requisitions and submit invoices.
- Process team expenses through Concur and support procurement card validation for the office by reconciling receipts/invoices and charges.
- Maintain process documentation and related office policies.
- Support ad hoc projects across the office under the direction of the manager and HR Director.
- 2+ years of office management and/or administrative support experience.
- Must take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision; must be able to set priorities.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Office Suite: (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Detail-oriented and inherent degree of accuracy.
- Thrives when having to multi-task and changing priorities.
- Proactive- willing to suggest improvements and refinements to improve overall effectiveness of the team.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.