Investment Management Company based in Cambridge looking for an Administrative Assistant to join dynamic global investment team.
Hours/Schedule: Full-Time Flex
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: Fully Remote and then combination of on-site and remote work
Job Description: Investment management company looking for a highly organized and collaborative Administrative Assistant to join their global investment team.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings via Outlook and help manage team's calendars with ability to communicate effectively with high level executives and fund managers
- Respond to inquiries with an in-depth understanding of policies and procedures. Take ownership of inquiries by providing explanations and instructions ensuring follow through and resolution
- Anticipate and address teams' needs including managing and communicating project deadlines, travel card renewals and preparing Board meeting materials
- Process all expense reimbursements within a timely manner using Concur reporting system
- Compose, draft, edit and/or format documents and presentations utilizing formatting requirements and design guidelines for both internal and external meetings; research information as needed from multiple sources to create documents; and compile research materials and pull reports on request
- Coordinate with team members on ad hoc data-oriented projects for prospective investment due diligence work flow
- Perform monthly/quarterly reporting and report updates related to monitoring tools for active investment managers
- Process teams' account payable needs, including Buy2Pay invoice processing and pro-card expense processing
- Bachelor Degree preferred with a minimum of five years office administration experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision; able to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task, and manage competing demand
- Strong computers skills including Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous experience booking complex domestic and international travel
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.