Consultancy group working with philanthropic funders is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Hours/Schedule: 15 hours, flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Hybrid schedule with occasional meetings in DC
Job Description: Provide support to the CEO and COO, assisting in daily office needs, and managing the organization's general administrative activities.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, contracts, and forms
- Schedule meetings with external clients and internal team members
- Update CRM with external contacts
- Manage project pipeline through internal tracking system
- Order office supplies, maintain subscriptions, and research new vendors and suppliers
- Book travel, including flights, trains, and hotels
- Maintain LinkedIn company page and occasionally post events and articles
- Knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems for running an office such as word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and managing files and records and other office procedures at a proficient level
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in particular) and Adobe Acrobat
- General basic knowledge of and ability to learn project management software such as Monday.com and other related programs and systems
- Proficiency in LinkedIn
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- CRM and project management software experience a plus
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.