Small and growing nonprofit in downtown Boston looking for an Administrative Coordinator to support the Administrative Department in all aspects of operations and drive the organizations mission and goal forward. This organization serves the mental wellness space and has an incredible mission.
Hours/Schedule: Full Time
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid, 2 days onsite in Boston
Rate: Minimum salary starting at $50,000/year and will be set based on experience and skill set. Great benefits (Employer matched 401(k) Plan, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Healthcare and Childcare FSA, Commuter Benefits and Employee Assistance Program, Generous Vacation. Paid Family Medical Leave benefits)
Job Description: The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the department and Director of Administration including such activities as: daily management of organization's office administration, administrative project coordination, vendor relations and assisting with Human Resources tasks. This role presents an opportunity for a compassionate and empathetic individual to utilize detail-orientation and multi-tasking skills to help ensure efficient operation of the organization leading to greater success in support of our mission. The ability to connect with the mission and values of the organization is vital.
To be successful as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily office operations. They must have a high-quality productivity level within a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and be able to handle matters that are complex, sensitive, and confidential.
- Carry out general clerical duties and facilitate document management policy
- General customer service; welcome and provide general reception support to visitors, respond to the business phone line, general voicemail box, and info email inbox daily
- General office management; receive, sort, and distribute deliveries, monitor office cleaning schedules and work with building management, coordinate schedules for recycling and shredding pick up, maintain cleanliness of the office in compliance with related office policies, monitor and procure supplies
- Organize monthly staff meeting logistics and coordination
- Serve as main point of contact for collateral procurement (letter head, envelopes, swag); Collaborate across departments to evaluate needs
- Assemble swag bags for visitors or ship as requested
- Assist in the research and selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies
- Work with technology vendors, as needed
- Maintain and update SharePoint Intranet pages for Administration and HR
- Maintain account usernames, passwords, notes
- Help plan and execute staff retreat days
- Misc. project coordination, such as staff surveys, various communications, conference registrations and reservations, and ongoing infrastructure improvements:
- Support HR administrative duties; support recruiting for staff positions (posting, ATS data management, interview coordination, and materials), onboarding (draft offer and termination letters, assemble new hire packets, coordinate equipment and supplies)
- Previous experience in office management, admin. support, human resources preferred (1-2 years)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Zoom
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
- Database experience with Salesforce or other CRM, and ATS desired
- Essential skills for success in this role include: planning and organization, proofreading and editing, ability to maintain strict confidentiality, ability to multi-task and remain flexible with competing priorities, high degree of attention to detail and ability to accomplish tasks in timely manner, willingness to learn new information and technology, must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Flexible work hours for occasional events
- Occasional physical demands such as running local errands or handling office supply deliveries
- Require COVID-19 Vaccination
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.