Local Business Litigation firm based in Bethesda, Maryland is looking for a part-time Attorney well -versed in Commercial/Transaction agreements for an on-going opportunity
Hours/Schedule: 10 -20 hours monthly, depending on case workload
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Must be local to the WDC area, work will be done remotely
Rate: $60/$70/Hr., based on experience
Job Description: Looking for a Commercial/Transaction Attorney with expertise drafting agreements and is local in the WDC area . This is a remote position, requiring candidates to work well independently. Must have an active State Bar and be in good standing .
- Must have expertise drafting agreements to include: shareholder , asset, operating, and purchase agreements
- Experience working with corporate bi-laws
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Access to use online research (ie. Fastcase or Westlaw)
- Must have an active State Bar in good standing
- Work well independently
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.