Small boutique Tysons Corner law firm specializing in employment law is looking for a full-time attorney.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: Hybrid. Remote 4+ days per week and only in person as needed or desired.
Job Description: This is a great opportunity for a seasoned attorney returning to the workforce or looking for a refreshing change from a mid or large law firm.
- JD degree and membership, in good standing, of a state Bar, Virginia preferred but not required
- 7+ years’ employment law and/or civil litigation experience
- Previous law firm or other relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Commitment to client service
- Motivated, productive and supportive team player
- Quick-learner and adaptable
- Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.