Small Government Contractor in Chantilly, VA seeks part-time bookkeeper with QuickBooks Online and govcon experience.
Hours/Schedule: Approximately 20 hours/week, flexible schedule
Job Type: Temp to perm
Location Requirements: Hybrid, ability to come to Chantilly office 2 days/week preferred, plus remote work
Pay Rate: TBD based on experience
Job Description: This position will report to the VP of Finance and is responsible for entering weekly accounts payable and accounts receivable entries, reconciliation of bank and credit cards, management of timekeeping, and assisting with month close. May also support general back office as needed.
- Familiarity with The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience working for a Government Contractor / experience with Government Contracting
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Experience with other Government Contracting accounting software a plus.
- Highest attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and professionalism
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.