Caller Experience Analyst
Speech automation and analytics technology company in Woburn, MA seeks a caller experience analyst to facilitate learning, adaptive elements of caller experience and optimize current and future solutions.
Company: Speech automation and analytics technology company in Woburn, MA offers enterprise customers custom design, implementation, management, and optimization for the most caller-friendly virtual agents and operators. Clients span healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance and food service.
Location: Woburn, MA
Job Type: Temp to Perm, part time
Hours/Schedule: 15-20 hrs/wk; flexible hours after training period; fully remote
Job Description: As a Caller Experience Analyst, you facilitate the learning, adaptive elements of client solutions. You listen to caller interactions, note key observations, and then take action to optimize a current solution or influence the design of a future solution. This is a great entry level position that can put you on the path to learning about human factors, voice user interfaces, speech recognition, and contact centers. Not familiar with any of that? That’s okay, we’ll teach you if you are interested. The solutions we deliver are often described by customers as “It just works.” This is because our solutions get better over time – and you drive the process.
- Listen well to understand caller objectives
- Familiarity with using a computer and web browser
- Fluent in English – bilingual with Spanish is a bonus
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Listen to calls and annotating/categorizing what was heard
- Enter related data to augment customer-provided data to improve usability
- Document existing customer self-service/automation systems