A Nationwide IT provider of Managed Cloud Services is seeking a dynamic, innovative Channel Account Manager
Company: Nationwide IT provider of Managed Cloud Services
Position Title: Channel Account Manager
Location: Job will be done remotely with some meetings at client site, candidate must be local to the WDC area
Hours/Schedule: This is a full-time/flex direct hire role
Pay Rate: Base of 50k, with commission earning potential in the first year between $30k-40K,a successful person will continue to grow their commission potential in years following . Person in this role will start out with base of established business relationships.
Position: Innovative client looking to hire a Channel Manager to take the company's current business model and build deeper relationships with existing Partners, forge new relationships with new Partners, and support sales opportunities for that Partner community. This position is custom made for a sales professional who is ready to take the next step in their career development. This position works directly with executive management and will be able vital to the continued growth and expansion.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of inside and outside sales, but is ready to spread their wings and really test what they are capable of doing. Sales Professionals that recognize that this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor with a rapidly expanding, growing, and evolving Cloud Services company is what we are looking for. Sales engine is built, we need someone to run it, optimize it, and add horsepower! This position will truly build to provide the right individual a direct correlation between work effort/contribution and compensation.
• Define and execute business development plans
• Introduce the company and create new relationships with potential clients.
• Present company capabilities clearly and effectively, highlighting benefits to prospects
• Lead the company’s sales process and focus on sales appointments – conducting initial meetings, demonstrations of the services offered, and follow-up on leads until converted to client.
• Coordinate senior management and technical support involvement for meetings
• Consult on increasing awareness to client – participation in webinars, conferences, advertising, online presence, etc..
Provide input to senior management, product marketing and marketing support for collateral needed for BD efforts
• Work with management to develop and report annual sales forecasts and budgets to support the overall company business plan and profit objectives.
• Work with CRM to accurately track, schedule, and provide feedback on sales activities.
• Help identify workflow improvements and/or efficiencies; recommend improvements as needed to ensure adequate controls, policies and procedures are in place
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Additional duties as required
• Strong organizational and planning skills; Strong attention to detail; Passionate about quality and accuracy
• Ability to manage to Sales Forecasts, Sales Funnels, and accurately report and forecast revenue.
• Proficient in CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and present complex information succinctly
• Ability to perform under pressure and consistently achieve required deadlines
- Solid work ethic; Professional and proactive approach to work; Self-motivated, positive, confident and committed
• Able to handle multiple priorities and changes with professional demeanor
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university required
• 5+ years’ inside sales with supporting records of success in that role
- 5+ years’ Channel Management or support of indirect sales partners
- Demonstrable Skill in Public Speaking and Sales presentation
- High level proficiency Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.