Leading Financial Services company with offices nationwide seeking Client Service Associates to join their growing team and support Financial Planners by providing exceptional client service.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Remote or Hybrid (Foxboro, MA and Fairfax, VA)
Rate: $60-$65K salary plus bonus and benefits
As a member on the Client Services team, you’ll play a pivotal role by partnering with the Financial Planner providing a high level of customer service to clients. Deliver outstanding service by building and nurturing the client relationship, as well as perform all related administrative functions. If you have exceptional client service and communication skills, with a good understanding of finance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Coordinate client meetings, including greeting clients, appointment preparation, and supporting the completion of required paperwork
- Supervise client account activity, researching and resolving issues
- Prepare and review all new account paperwork to ensure documents are complete and in good order
- Verify accounts are traded into the correct model and aid operation teams as needed; track incoming rollovers, other investment funding, and transfers to ensure that all applicable accounts moved as expected
- Document key client milestones and other meaningful data into systems that will assist in future client interactions
- Maintain risk awareness and compliance; identify problems in a timely manner while complying with standard resolution policy, the established corporate process, and regulatory procedures
- Support the firm’s initiatives, assist with any company-wide projects and activities, and attend functions as needed
- Participation in projects, task forces, councils, and product rollouts to ensure CSA voice is represented
- Two years of industry experience (Registered Investment Advisor or Broker/Dealer) is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Good understanding of finance and investment markets/securities
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills required
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, handle competing demands and work with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Position requires a high level of confidentiality
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.