Expanding, boutique financial planning firm seeks a part-time Client Service Associate to join their growing team.
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours a week with a flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Remote and some on-site work post-Covid- office is located in Newton, MA
Job Description: Boutique financial planning firm looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an upbeat, energetic "can do" approach. This role supports Senior Advisors and reports to the Manager of Operations. Open to applicants who are returning to the workforce, those looking for a work/family life balance and those who want to grow with the company!
- Preparing and submitting client paperwork to the custodian
- Maintaining client files and systems
- Running daily trading files
- Formatting advisor presentations
- Unique projects as they arise
- College graduate
- Experience in professional services – preferably in the financial services sector
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce database program a plus
- Ability to work in a less-structured, more flexible small company environment where everyone pitches in and enjoys being a part of the team
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.