Global satellite technology company is looking for Compensation Analyst to be responsible for for the administration of its compensation programs both in the US and abroad.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid schedule with 3 days in office and 2 days WFH. Must reside in the DC Metro area.
Rate: $72-120k based on experience
Job Description: Provide compensation administration and analysis support to the HR Business Partners and companywide management. You will be responsible for administration of our compensation programs with focus on U.S. and international salary administration, including merit, salary survey participation and incentive plans. You will also provide equity plan administration support.
- Consult with HR Business Partners on a regular basis, providing sound compensation guidance and recommendations to solve business problems (e.g., internal and external equity analyses, benchmark new jobs, challenging offers, department reorganizations).
- Apply your knowledge of global market practices. Support the salary survey participation process and MarketPay pricing tool database; help ensure the relevance of job matches and surveys selected based on evolving business needs.
- Support the annual compensation process; help develop merit and incentive plan budgets, salary range and award guidelines, communications and system requirements.
- Support equity plan administration, working closely with the Company’s external stock plan administrator to ensure accuracy of participant records, process routine transactions (e.g., new grants, terminations, exercises), comply with SOX controls and provide plan reporting for finance and legal.
- Work with the compensation team to help cultivate a climate of employee recognition by leveraging existing recognition tools and providing creative programming of new approaches.
- Participate in compensation related projects which involve development of new or revision/redesign of existing compensation processes/tools.
- Help prepare ad hoc analyses and reports that inform management on impactful policy and program changes.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes, policies and service levels across the HR function.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a human resources, business, finance or other related focus
- Three to five years of professional experience in compensation; well versed in HR principles and best practices in compensation including job analysis/evaluation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct and interpret complex analyses and data, and provide insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel for analysis of data
- Demonstrated track record of handling sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests with a sense of urgency and adherence to deadlines
- CCP or CEP designation a plus
It would be nice if you had:
- International compensation administration experience
- Equity plan administration experience
- PayScale MarketPay tool experience
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.