Worldwide Defence/Intelligence Government Contractor in Lorton, VA seeking a Contracts Administrator.
Hours/Schedule: 25-30 hours/week, will also consider FT flex candidates
Job Type: Temp to perm
Location Requirements: Hybrid, 2-3 days/week in Lorton, VA (could be half days or full-days)
Rate: $60-80/hour based on experience
Job Description: Manage full life-cycle contracts/subcontracts within contracts team of 4. Reports to SVP of Contracts.
- Ensures compliance with contractual terms and conditions, flow down requirements, and that contracts are in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations
- Manages contract and subcontract closeouts, prepare closeout documentation, and coordinate the submission of final closeout vouchers
- Manages subcontractor proposal activities, including issuing RFQ’s, obtaining pricing, conducting price analysis, conduct negotiations, review of technical proposals as applicable, and ensure full compliance with company and DCMA CPSR requirements/policies/ procedures.
- Manages daily contract administration, and customer interactions to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Operates effectively in a team environment collaborating and coordinating within Contracts and across the organization
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
- 5-10+ years’ experience directly overseeing Federal government prime contracts and subcontracts
- Knowledge of federal government relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFARS, Service Contract Act (SCA), CPSR and other agency regulations required.
- Strong working experience and knowledge of CPSR and all CPSR requirements is required for this position.
- Working experience and/or knowledge of Costpoint, Jamis, or equivalent software
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision under a system of discipline and accountability
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.