Mid-sized company in Tysons with an international presence, is looking for a Contracts Administrator.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: On-site with some remote work possible after trial period
Job Description: Work closely with all senior management to evaluate, negotiate, execute, and implement ongoing contract management.
- Prepare contracts and related addendums using standard company contracts, working closely with company management to structure work scope, compensation, and special terms
- Coordinate review of client generated contracts with outside counsel and company management; review contracts for compliance with company policy; and coordinate review with company managers, insurance advisers and subcontractors
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers and other sr. staff including training new project managers on contract practices and procedures of the company
- Prepare subcontractor subcontracts and addendums and perform all subcontract administration activities
- Manage the contract negotiation process, including performing initial review of client comments to identify areas of concern and recommend solutions; obtain input from company management and subcontractors, prepare client response, and coordinate/participate in negotiation calls and meetings
- Prepare and/or coordinate preparation of special contract instruments, including certificates, assignments, electronic file agreements, etc.
- Manage business insurance functions, including assisting in preparation of annual applications, insurance files; verification of subcontractor's insurance compliance; reporting of all claims and related file maintenance and the collection and submission of contract information, correspondence, e-mails and other supporting documents to attorneys and insurance companies in connection with claims and lawsuits
- Maintains electronic files for contracts, subcontracts, claims and lawsuits
- Works closely with accounting department to ensure proper contract set-up; facilitate the billing process and address contract related questions and issues
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5 – 7 years' experience in contracts manager role
- Proficiency in MSOffice required, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Paralegal or contracts administrator certification a plus
- Proficiency in DeltekVision CRM module a plus
- Experience with AIA contracts a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong editorial/proofing/spelling skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills and ability to multitask under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and various deadlines
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.