Instrument and consumable manufacturer for pharmaceutical research and QC market seeks Contracts Review Attorney.
Job Title: Contracts Review Attorney
Location: Billerica, MA. Much of work can be done remotely.
Job Type: part-time, approximately 16 – 24 (on average) hours per week.
Pay Rate: TBD depending on experience
Job Description: Reports directly to President.
- Review contracts for accuracy and consistency and revise as required. Contract types include Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Master Services Agreements (MSAs), distribution contracts, vendor contracts and others.
- Conduct research as needed.
- Negotiate contracts as needed.
- JD degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with legal contracts in the pharmaceutical development industry
- Experience with United Kingdom contracts a plus
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment with strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.