IT focused marketing agency seeking a part-time, virtual Copywriter with Cyber/IT experience.
Hours/Schedule: 10-20 hours/week, flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Remote, but candidate must reside in DC Metro or MA.
Job Description: Copywriter with direct experience in marketing communications and strategy for growing cybersecurity client base. The ideal candidate loves a challenge and is not afraid of tackling multiple projects for a variety of clients simultaneously. The ability to understand technical software concepts, especially in cybersecurity, is a requirement.
- Writing clear and error-free content for marketing collateral, digital communications, social media, research analyses, and case studies, etc. that reflects the client’s voice
- Participating in strategy sessions with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Working with clients to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- Working closely with the account team to ensure high quality and timely delivery of internal and external work to overall satisfaction of assigned clients and Account Managers
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- 3+ years of related experience
- College degree in a business, marketing, communications field, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with expertise in both long- and short-form writing
- Strong understanding of communications planning, creation, publishing, monitoring and measurement methods and tools
- Proven experience in digital communications and content strategy for advertising, social media and web
- High competency with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.