Local accounting firm specializing in serving small businesses and non-profit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic region, is looking for a CPA Manager to join their growing team.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: Hybrid
Rate: TBD based on experience and an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to create a flexible hybrid schedule that works for you.
- Analyze and submit monthly financial reports for 10-20 clients
- Build client relationships and share insights via monthly calls
- Supervise accountants in closing monthly financial results for clients
- Prepare business and personal tax returns and estimates
- Provide tax planning and strategic advice
- Recommend financial operations and cash flow best practices to clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA license or EA designation
- Experience at a CPA firm or public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience required
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.