Adaptive speech solutions provider seeking Customer Success Manager to establish and grow customer relationships.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Mostly remote, occasional meetings in Woburn, MA
The Customer Success Manager to be responsible for the retention, expansion and product adoption of key enterprise accounts and drives the operational relationship with the customer with a goal of ensuring that the needs of the customer are met with success. The Customer Success Manager interacts with the customers both proactively and reactively to address their operational needs – handling today’s needs, as well as anticipating what they will need in the future. The Customer Success Manager advocates for the customer internally but balances meeting the customer’s needs with the goals of the company.
The successful candidate will establish and grow customer relationships as a trusted advisor to the primary contacts within the customer. The candidate has the ability to partner with Product, Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales, and Finance/billing teams in service of addressing operational issues. Additionally, the candidate can possess a working knowledge of the products and solutions in order to ensure customer is leveraging the value the company offers and to speak confidently to customers when addressing their needs. Candidate can leverage customer empathy when working with customers, address questions with different levels of complexity, and drive for the fastest resolution to ensure customer satisfaction, including identifying new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years management or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working in or with customer engagement teams or contact centers
- Proven project management skills
- High level of proficiency with O365 or comparable collaboration tools, including Powerpoint
- Advanced computer skills and ability to quickly learn proprietary applications and emerging technology
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly and work with a variety of individuals in both team and self-directed environments; ability to rally a team
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, including presentation skills to enterprise project groups
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills; utilize appropriate resources within the company to solve issues, identify root cause and carry to resolution
- Ability to multi-task; has high energy
- Possess a strong sense of ownership; strong sense of urgency
- Experience in sales or account management role
- Experience in hospital patient access or revenue cycle contact center environments
- Experience with customer self-service or engagement automation solutions
- Work independently or as part of a small team on projects
- Communicate daily with colleagues and management
- Work remotely using collaboration software and video conferencing
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Come work at a company where your voice matters and you can make a real impact beyond your specific job role. You will gain a view of the whole company fostered by open management and a flat organizational structure. Work with a team of smart people who care about each other and our customers. We support a healthy work/life balance and are enormously productive by respecting work hours and letting people live their lives and have their downtime.
The compensation and benefits packages are designed to put people first
- Comprehensive health care for you and your family
- 15-20 paid vacation days each year depending on tenure
- 10 paid holidays each year
- 10 paid sick days each year that can be used when you or a family member is sick. We don't think you should have to use vacation time for these unexpected circumstances.
- Parental leave of up to 12 weeks
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Budgeted learning/development and paid conference days
- Stock awards for meritorious performance
If you are ready to be challenged, send us your resume and a cover letter that helps us understand what makes you right for this job.