Adaptive speech solutions provider seeking Customer Support Analyst to provide resolution management for clients.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Mostly remote, occasional meetings in Woburn, MA
As a Customer Support Analyst, you deliver meaningful results through a partnership with the customer that spans the full solution lifecycle. You are on the front line supporting the customer and have ample support from a team of knowledgeable solutions engineers and software developers that eagerly instruct and assist with the service delivery effort. The software product supported is often described by customers as “It just works.” The result is service our customers rave about.
- Respond to and address support requests from end users or fielded systems, whether by phone, e-mail, or service ticket.
- Be proactive in managing incidents from beginning through final resolution.
- Document all requests and incidents in the service ticketing system.
- Support new building and documenting applications for our customers.
- Coordinate and implement service updates across our customer base.
- Be passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- 1-3 years in a related, customer-facing role.
- Ability to listen well and understand our customer’s objectives.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and deliver a high level of service to customers via phone and email.
- Good organizational skills to manage work across multiple projects.
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box for both application and hardware issues.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. Employer will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- General understanding of computer operation and networking technologies.
- Experience in or supporting a contact center environment is a bonus
- Experience in hospital IT environments is a bonus
Make a Difference
Come work at a company where your voice matters and you can make a real impact beyond your specific job role. You will gain a view of the whole company fostered by open management and a flat organizational structure. Work with a team of smart people who care about each other and our customers. We are responsible professionals who operate with integrity and treat people with respect. We support a healthy work/life balance. We are enormously productive by respecting work hours and letting people live their lives and have their downtime.
The compensation and benefits packages are designed to put people first.
- Comprehensive health care for you and your family
- 15-20 paid vacation days each year depending on tenure
- 10 paid holidays each year
- 10 paid sick days each year that can be used when you or a family member is sick. We don't think you should have to use vacation time for these unexpected circumstances.
- Parental leave of up to 12 weeks
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Budgeted learning/development and paid conference days
- Stock awards for meritorious performance
If you are ready to be challenged, send us your resume and a cover letter that helps us understand what makes you right for this job.