Leading Financial Services Company with offices nationwide seeking a Cyber Security Engineer, Identity and Access Management.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: 100% Remote
As the IAM Engineer on the Cyber Operations team, you’ll manage, design, maintain, and support the corporate Identity & Access Management (IAM) system. We are looking for someone who has a passion for access management and is eager to learn, tackle challenges and collaborate closely with the Cyber Operations team. This role will engage multiple partners and use related security products or technologies to recommend designs and architectures to monitor and report on user access. Integrate disparate IAM data from various sources into a singular database for correlation and presentation. Train and support users of the IAM system. Develop access workflows incorporating appropriate approvals and auditing/reporting capabilities.
- Implement role-based access control model through:
- Working with business partners to understand current applications and access requirements.
- Working with partners to develop organizational access roles, including outlining roles with privileged access.
- Developing and implementing RBAC workflows within corporate IAM system.
- Develop access request process for the corporate environment, and incorporate into IAM system. Evaluate corporate IAM system and ensure current technology meets the requirements of the organization.
- Work with partners to ensure provisioned access aligns with mapped access requirements.
- Provide initial and ongoing organizational training on IAM program
- Provide ongoing maintenance support of IAM system to support business requirements
- 7 years experience minimum
- Expertise in Identity and Access Management, Access Management, Role-Based Access Control
- Experience managing an enterprise IAM system a must
- SailPoint experience required
- A great attitude and hunger for improving business processes.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.