Estate Planning firm is seeking part-time Estate Planning Administrator with experience with probate, estates, and trusts.
Company: Small estate planning firm
Location: Fairfax, VA
Job Type: Direct hire
Hours/Schedule: 25-30 hours per week, flexible schedule. Most hours on-site in Fairfax.
Job Description: The Estate Planning Administrator assists in the operations and logistics involved in settling an estate. Responsibilities will include contacting institutions and contacts involved in the estate (banks, insurance co, real estate, financial planners, etc), inventory assets, gather and complete forms, and other required duties.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years experience with Estate Planning
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel
- Extraordinary client service focus
- Self-starter who can work with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong follow-through
- Ability to identify priorities and multi-task
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.