Rapidly expanding mission-driven health technology company seeks Executive Assistant.
Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Innovative healthcare technology company providing decision support system for cancer patients and their doctors. Established internationally. Expanding rapidly in U.S.
Hours/Schedule: Part-time approximately 20 hours per week; must be able to do some afternoon hours (3:00 – 5:00)
Job Type: Contract-to-permanent
Location Requirements: Remote with occasional meetings in office in Cambridge, MA.
Job Description: Working closely with company leadership daily, provide effective operational support ensuring follow-through on tasks, handling administrative details and maintaining workflow. Responsible for a variety of administrative, scheduling, bookkeeping and human resource activities as well as special projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments or meetings, and arrange travel plans and itineraries for leadership.
- Research and prepare packets, including bios and other background materials for meetings and appointments.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials, proposals, draft emails and other correspondence.
- Document meeting minutes, action items and decisions; help coordinate and manage action items resulting from meetings.
- Review agreements and contracts for completeness and accuracy.
- File and organize business documents and records.
- Assist management team with special projects as needed.
- Additional administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience supporting office operations or senior management in a start-up or small business environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-through, and responsiveness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication and resourcefulness to push things forward throughout the organization by anticipating needs, troubleshooting issues and responding proactively and personably.
- Ability to take initiative and problem-solve.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.