Leading Financial Services Company seeking an Executive Assistant.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid (3 days on site in Boston, 2 days remote)
Rate: $110K plus bonus
Job Description: As an Executive Assistant you’ll be a critical member of the team that keeps this critical business unit running seamlessly. The ideal candidate is someone who can address problems independently and apply both strategic and execution-oriented thinking while anticipating executive needs.
- Plan and advise all administrative activities for executives including scheduling and calendar management
- Support coordination of internal and external activities, leadership meetings, offsite, client meetings, conference calls, conferences/events and lunches/dinners
- Anticipate travel needs, arrange sophisticated and detailed travel plans and submit travel expense reports
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Special projects at the request of the executive team
- 5 years of experience in an administrative support or project management role in the financial services industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including experience communicating with senior executives.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and exercise good judgment and discretion
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.