Real Estate/Investment company is looking for an Executive Office Coordinator to join their dynamic team
Hours/Schedule: Will consider candidates interested in working 20 hours weekly or if preferred to receive benefits will consider candidates 30-35 hours weekly, candidates will be working afternoon hours ideally 12pm-5/530pm
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: On-site, flexibility for some remote work once candidate has been in this role and acclimated to the job, client will be moving to an office in Tysons Corner in early Fall
Rate: Salary ranges from 50k(approx. 20 hours weekly) or 60-65k based on 30-40 hours weekly, excellent benefits offered with 30 hours weekly
Job Description: Seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Executive Office Coordinator . The ideal candidate is well organized, adaptable, and an active thinker who always looks for the best approach. The person must be able to work independently and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse team. In coordination with the Director of Executive Offices, this role is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the company.
- Oversee various vendors and related duties to include mailing/deliveries, office supplies, equipment, furniture, catering & food/beverage
- Inventory, track & order office supplies and kitchen supplies; ensure workspace and kitchen are neat, clean & organized.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing/deliveries, supplies, equipment, catering, property management, and errands.
- File and organize records, invoices and other important documentation
- Must be tech -savvy and have up to date computer skills
- Provide administrative support to team members as needed (filing, calendar coordination, mailings, etc).
- 5+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator or similar role supporting senior leadership and/or department in administrative capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to 'think on your feet' and solve problems.
- Personal confidence and a passion for customer service.
- Can-do attitude with superior organizational skills and accuracy. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.