PR company out of New York seeks virtual part-time/FT flex Finance Manager with BigTIme Software Experience.
Hours/Schedule: 30 hours/week or full-time, flexible
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Remote
Job Description: Reporting into the Senior Vice President of Client Services, with support from the executive finance team, the Financial Operations Manager will be both integrated into the largest account of the agency (with an understanding of the key players and services we provide for the client), while also having the opportunity to support the agency’s larger finance operations across the rest of the firm.
- Ownership of your client’s budget tracking, managing contracts with clients, vendors, and freelancers including SOWs, Change Orders, and Cancellation Letters, ensuring all contracts are fully executed and tracked
- Learn our business model and use that knowledge to co-create budget proposals for client work, inclusive of Fee and OOP
- Monitor the client’s budget to ensure the account team is aware of fee burn rates, OOP spends and overall financial health of the account
- Act as the AP contact, interfacing with all third parties, such as contractors and suppliers, regarding their invoices
- Act as the AP contact for all SGPR practitioners who submit invoices, reviewing incoming AP submissions to confirm necessary elements are approved and process for payment
- Assist Group Directors and VPs in reporting on the team’s business to internal leadership by providing financial data such as revenue and profitability per client and per group month over month
- Act as a center of excellence for the firm’s time entry tool, ensuring staff are appropriately trained and held accountable for using the tool.
- Review all personal and corporate card expenses submitted across the firm to ensure all expenses are within policy
- 5-10+ years of project management and finance experience
- Prior experience in an agency environment, managing multiple work streams with varying deadlines preferred
- Proficient in BigTIme Software, Google Sheets, Quickbooks Online and Bill.com
- Critical thinker who can identify patterns in the data, distill their meaning, and provide analysis to business decision-makers
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.