IT Marketing consulting firm in Reston, VA seeks virtual Front-End Web Designer with experience in HubSpot and WordPress.
Location: Reston, VA, but all work is virtual (Candidate must reside in DC Metro or Boston metro areas)
Job Type: Temp to Direct or Direct Hire
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/week, flexible schedule but must be available during work hours.
Job Description: As a Front-End Web Developer you will be a key member of the Creative Operations Team and will help shape our client’s digital experiences by creating pixel perfect websites and digital experiences. We are looking for a detail-oriented developer well versed in HubSpot CMS and WordPress with a knack for fine-tuning UX. Our ideal candidate has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible, team-oriented, and deadline conscious
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager and Web Services Manager to execute projects.
- Collaborate with creative operations teammates, senior management, and other project stakeholders to accomplish marketing project goals on time and within budget.
- Translate designs into clean, efficient code in HubSpot CMS and WordPress.
- Develop pixel perfect, cross-browser compliant, fast, and accessible code that is easy to maintain, easy to upgrade, and reusable.
- Support content marketers with landing page and email templates to support marketing campaigns.
- Perform monthly maintenance and reporting on multiple websites.
- Work to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Act as your own QA resource, ensuring that all web pages are well tested and function as designed.
- Implement technical audit work that includes development needs based on recommendations for SEO.
- 3+ years of experience developing in HubSpot CMS
- 3+ years of experience developing in WordPress
- Experience QCing web projects to ensure consistent UX implementation
- Understanding of mobile-first responsive design concepts
- Understanding of DNS and Hosting
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Portfolio of relevant work
- Advanced technical SEO skills
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- UX/UI/responsive web design
- Video editing skills
- HubSpot: HubDB development experience
- Experience using Figma, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Slack, TeamWork, and/or Google Workspace (Mail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.