Government Contracting Firm specializing in research and data analysis is looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to join their team
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/weekly, ideal candidate will work 4 days weekly , 5 hours daily
Job Type: Contract, on-going
Location Requirements: On-site
Job Description: Looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to join the HR/Operations team
- Assist with identifying, monitoring, tracking and communicating deadlines to the HR/Ops Team and employees regarding various deliverables including 90-Day service anniversary dates, 401k eligibility dates, collection of employee related information such as equipment/address changes, etc.
- Assist with the performance review process (90-day, Annual) including tracking the completion of documents and uploading documents to the appropriate online HR files within the applicable deadlines.
- Assists with the planning, implementation and administration of training and development programs.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Coordinates the Handbook and SOP update process
- Provides clerical support to the HR/Administrative team
- Support day to day office operations which includes scanning, copying, checking and distributing mail, creating/printing labels and shipping packages
- Assists with the planning and execution of organization-wide meetings and other company events such as holiday parties, etc.
- Order employee laptops, equipment and office supplies
- Life cycle management of employee equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient with using a Mac
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with G Suite apps and Admin Portal (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.