Rapidly growing biotech company seeks a part-time HR Generalist to support fast-paced, dynamic company.
Hours/Schedule: 20 to 24 hours/week
Job Type: Contract; potential for contract-to-hire and growth in hours over time if candidate desires
Location Requirements: Hybrid requiring periodic presence in company’s office in Andover
Job Description: HR Generalist will report to CEO and will manage general HR duties for this rapidly growing biotech company. Company has approximately 20 employees. Responsibilities will include general HR functions of onboarding, benefits management, performance management, compensation, compliance, HR communications, and some light recruiting.
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Solid understanding of all aspects of HR including compliance
- Experience in biotech or life sciences industry a plus; experience in fast-paced start-up or similar culture a plus
- Ability to implement projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.