Innovative Government Solutions firm is looking for an HR Specialist who enjoys focusing on employee relations for a growing organization
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours weekly, ideal candidate will work 3 days weekly
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Hybrid
Rate: $40/Hr. – $45/Hr.
Job Description: Candidate will guide and manage performance management and improvement systems; employment and compliance with regulatory concerns; employee development, needs assessment and training, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; employee services and counseling.
- Lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goals attainment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce
- You will coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies and programs
- Conduct employee evaluations
- Make sure office is compliant with state regulations and EEO
- 8 years of experience in HR Specialist expertise ideally in the government contracting arena
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience in using HRIS, and be seasoned in developing and implementing employee evaluation plans and procedures
- Experience with employee relations and counseling , coaching employees
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.