Immigration Law Firm in Tysons, VA is looking for a Paralegal to work part-time in office.
Hours/Schedule: 10-35 hours/week, flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: On-site
- Assist and support the law firm’s Immigration practice with legal services to immigration clients
- Perform specifically delegated and substantive legal work, as assigned and overseen by a supervisor attorney
- Conduct client intake and interface with corporate representatives, foreign nationals
- Conduct legal research
- Analyze case documents and processing requirements for certain visa petitions and related applications
- Draft legal documents, correspondence and form-based motions
- Prepare Firm and client files, and maintain a well-organized immigration case system
- Keep the firm and its clients informed by maintaining contact, and communicating case progress
- Services may be performed at Paralegal’s office, or the firm’s offices in Virginia and Washington D.C.
- Certified paralegal training is preferred
- Experience in providing specialized paralegal services is a plus
- Must have demonstrated experience with immigration law services; business immigration is preferred.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.