As an Implementation Project Manager, you will coordinate project responsibilities and maintain project plans for multiple implementation teams and projects. Your engagement begins with requirements gathering discussions and ends once the subscribed to solutions are in production with established performance benchmarks.
To get the work done, you will need to do the following:
- Lead kick-off meetings with customer stakeholders and all necessary internal staff
- Develop well-structured implementations, tracking and keeping up to date all project plans detailing tasks, milestones, and deadlines from initial kick-off to solution performance review
- Coordinate recurring meetings and status calls with the customer and implementation staff throughout the implementation process
- Exhibit excellent critical thinking skills with an ability to address technical and process issues in high-pressure situations
- Identify and document customer enhancement requirements during the implementation, assessing the ability to deliver within scope of the implementation timelines
- Deliver high levels of customer service via video, phone, email, text channels and in person
- Produce customer facing documentation and make regular presentations
- Take pride in consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Foster and facilitate continuous improvement of project management and solution implementation practices
- 3-4 years of experience as a project manager
- Experience working on projects within or involving a large enterprise
- Experience with the development, implementation, or operations support of IT solutions
- Proficiency with MS Project or similar project management software
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with MS Windows desktop
- Ability to travel up to 20%, once business travel resumes
- Legal authorization to work in the United States, as we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this position
This position is full-time and can be remote.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.