Local CPA firm with family-friendly culture seeks junior tax preparer.
Position: Tax Preparer
Company: CPA Firm
Location: Hybrid – remote and in office in Littleton, MA
Job Type: Direct placement
Hours / Schedule: Hourly will fluctuate with season. During tax season (Jan – Apr) hours will be 40+/week. During off-season, hours may vary between 10 and 15. Option to reduce hours significantly during summer and off-season, if desired.
Job Description: Support preparation of individual and small business tax returns. This is an opportunity to for someone to train and grow into a more senior tax preparer position.
- Prepare simple federal and state income tax returns for individuals and small businesses/entities.
- Review financial records and supporting documentation to determine information needed to prepare tax returns.
- Contribute to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years of tax preparation experience including experience preparing tax returns for individuals and small businesses
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Customer service focused with good people skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail