National Financial Services Company seeks Marketing Account Manager with Strategic Brand Focus to provide solutions to strengthen brand and help achieve business goals
Position: Marketing Account Manager- Strategic Brand Focus (Full-time, Flex)
Company: National Financial Services Company
Location: Waltham, MA; work can be performed completely remotely until employees can safely return to in-office work environment.
Hours / Schedule: Full-Time, Flex- with ability to work remotely until office reopens from pandemic and then ability to work some hours remotely thereafter.
Rate: $90-100K plus bonus
Job Description: National Financial Services Company seeks Marketing Account Manager with Strategic Brand Focus to utilize strategic insight, strong client management skills, and knowledge of digital marketing best practices(website, email, Google Analytics, paid search and social media) along with strong project management and communication skills.
- Identify and provide solutions to marketing/communication problems and engage directly with financial advisors as a strategic partner.
- Must be skilled at developing clear strategy and project briefs.
- Understand and articulate digital marketing strategy, review analytics to uncover insights and use data to inform initiatives such as web strategy and design and marketing strategy.
- Partner with outside agencies; provide oversight and insight into advisor engagements.
- Lead project management from strategy through execution, including understanding objectives, consumer insights, overall scope, timeline and budget constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in advertising account management, marketing strategy or marketing communications. Advertising agency experience a plus.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced team environment.
- Adept at leading clients with varying needs and levels of marketing experience.
- Experience in developing and differentiating brands, identifying target audiences and marketing strategy.
- Ability to consult, counsel and educate financial advisors in marketing fundamentals best practices.
- High-energy business partner with a positive attitude.
- Strong listener and presenter with superior attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Commitment to providing indispensable customer service.
- Resourceful, creative and results-oriented.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.