An Innovative Investment firm with local presence in the WDC area has an immediate opening for a part-time, virtual Marketing Analyst with strong marketing and data analytics expertise and current or prior experience working in the wealth management industry
Position: Marketing Analyst with prior Wealth Management Industry experience
Company: Investment firm
Location: Work can be done virtually, MUST be local to the WDC area
Job Type: Long term consulting, 10 hours weekly
Rate: $50-$55/hour, TBD based on experience
Job Description: The Marketing Analyst will support the management team by providing reporting for a variety of business, marketing/lead generation data analytics, lead generation, and financial metrics. Ideal candidate must have experience working in the wealth management industry and be well-versed reviewing marketing/lead generation data as it pertains to numbers, sales, and marketing.
• Report on lead generation analytics through developing key business operating Sales metrics and sales funneling
.Sales analytics experience in the wealth management industry
• Improve upon and maintain company dashboard tracking key performance indicators.
• Help marketing to understand effectiveness of various programs including cost to acquire a lead, and new clients against the lifetime value of a client.
Measuring lead quality by type of program.
• Client Service-Help team understand capacity per advisor to service clients, efficiency in servicing clients and costs to onboard new client, to service existing clients.
• Sales efficiency-Tracking lead to a closed sale funnel for sales management. Tracking close rates for sales people and effectiveness at lead utilization.
• Other operating metrics that might make sense to run the business more effectively.
Desired skills and experience:
. Prior experience performing lead generation analysis for a Wealth Management investment group a MUST.
• Proficiency in using Excel.
• Experience building, updating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
• Bachelor's degree from four a year college or university.
• Ability to pull together information from disparate sources and make succinct presentations to management.
• Ability to develop ideas for important operating metrics and key performance indicators.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver a distinctive and thoughtful experience that is aimed at providing appropriate advice for the client's situation that secures confidence and increases business potential.
• Demonstrated experience in communicating both written and orally with management.
• Highly comfortable using and leveraging online tools to work quick and efficiently: cloud-based systems.
.Ability to work with financial statements
• Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, perseveres and welcomes a challenge, competitive
• Superb time-management skills
• Excels in quickly building relationships
• Action-oriented and has a strong drive for results
• Works well on their own, but can be a team player
• Sense of urgency, and able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you find part-time work! Submit Your Resume today so that we can consider you for future flexible work opportunities!