FlexProfessionals is seeking a creative, resourceful Marketing Manager to help grow our business in the Boston-metro area.
More About Our Company: FlexProfessionals is no ordinary staffing and recruiting firm. We are a social impact company, matching companies looking for seasoned part-time or full-time/flex employees to professionals looking for meaningful flexible work. Many of our candidates are working parents or freelancers, all with bachelor’s and advanced degrees and 10+ years of professional work experience. Our clients are businesses of all sizes including small businesses looking for efficient and economical ways to staff for growth or large business looking for gender diverse talent sources. We have become a leader in staffing part-time or flexible professionals in the DC and Boston metro areas and were named by Forbes as the Top Staffing Firm for Part-Time Work, and have been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for four years. Our Boston team currently has 6 impassioned members.
Location: Mostly virtual. Occasional travel within Boston-metro area for events or meetings. Candidates must be from Boston metro area.
Hours/Schedule: Approximately 10 hours/week. Flexible schedule except must attend weekly team meetings (on Zoom) Tuesdays from 12:00 – 2:00pm.
Pay Rate: $30-$35/hour
Job Description: The Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the FlexProfessionals team leading efforts to market our services to businesses in the Boston metro area through multiple channels, including digital marketing, social media, events and speaking engagements. Responsibilities include:
• Develop marketing strategy to drive business growth in the Boston metro area. Organize/design campaigns using multiple channels that integrate with business development and client management activities.
• Create and distribute monthly client newsletter. Curate relevant internal and external content. Track newsletter metrics and refine newsletter design and distribution strategies to improve open and click-through rates.
• Design and deploy weekly social media campaigns targeting local businesses. Develop and maintain monthly social media content calendar. Facilitate staff in leveraging their networks to share campaigns.
• Develop and update client-focused website content.
• Cultivate speaking engagements for Managing Director, partners, and staff.
• Research and help Managing Director and Account Executives find effective networking forums to cultivate new business and raise awareness of FlexProfessionals’ services.
• Cultivate press opportunities.
• Attend weekly meeting and develop and execute marketing opportunities based on company activities and plans.
• Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of B2B marketing experience. Experience in marketing an HR service preferred. Experience marketing staffing services, a plus.
• Digital marketing expertise including design and development of electronic newsletters and social media campaigns.
• Working knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM and marketing automation (SharpSpring preferred), social media platforms and Google Analytics.
• Experience using WordPress to update website content.
• Proficiency in graphic design tools a plus.
• Proficient in MS Office including Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
• High energy with a passion for FlexProfessionals’ mission and model.
• Self-motivated and managed with ability to own work, take initiative, and eager to learn. Positive, can-do approach.