Marketing consulting firm in Reston, VA seeks tech savvy part-time, virtual Marketing Project Manager.
Company: Consulting firm focused on marketing of IT start-ups
Location: Reston, VA, but work is virtual (candidate must reside in DC Metro or Boston area)
Job Type: Temp to Direct. This is a permanent part-time opportunity.
Hours/Schedule: 10-20 hours/week, flexible schedule but must be available during morning hours, 2-4 hours/day, M-F.
Job Description: Marketing Project Manager will work with marketing team to coordinate projects and deadlines. Work directly with the Founder to measure and report marketing performance progress including all activities performed by internal team members and third party vendors.
- 5+ years in a strategic marketing role
- Experience with IT industry
- Tech savvy and detail oriented
- Experience with HubSpot CRM preferred
- Exposure to working with teams in virtual environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Must be self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.