Global Open Innovation Consulting Company seeking a Part-Time Marketing Specialist
Hours/Schedule: 15-20 hours/week
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Remote but candidates must reside in the Boston or DC metro areas
Rate: Competitive Compensation
Job Description: The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day marketing, web presence, & social media. Boost company's marketing presence through targeted marketing campaigns, social media outreach, blog posts, conferences, webinars, and more. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with all team members across sales, account management, and project delivery.
- Bring strong sense of ownership for work and lead projects from start to finish.
- Social media marketing and B2B engagement strategy, such as webinars and conferences.
- Writing and posting social content regularly (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) , publishing a monthly newsletter, contributing to content including blog posts/SEO (on WordPress) and other technical publications
- Growth potential in designing marketing collateral such as infographics, flyers, and presentations as well as in content development
- 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing including social and content
- Copy Writing & Design for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), blog posts (on WordPress) and newsletters for tech related projects.
- Attention to detail. Must have strong conversational and technical English.
- SEO Knowledge- defining strategy and executing across website, blogs, and social content.
- Comfortable with scientific or technical subject matter
- Technical proficiency with WordPress, AdobeInDesign, MS Office; experience in Buffer, Airtable Zapier, and MailerLite (or equivalent)
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.