Non-profit membership organization seeks part-time sales manager to develop relationships, drive membership growth and related sales.
Hours/Schedule: 15-20 hours per week with flexibility to set your own schedule.
Job Type: Contract to Permanent
Location Requirements: Remote with option to work in office in Waltham, if desired. Candidate should live in MA.
Rate: $30/hour base salary plus significant commission.
Job Description: Responsible for profitable sales growth through acquiring new business for the organization.
- Develop relationships and secure new businesses meetings with companies interested in organization's business-focused programs and services.
- Identify and prospect opportunities, proactive outbound selling through cold calling and networking to new accounts to achieve revenue targets.
- Achieve annual sales and gross profit targets
- Meet outbound call targets to cultivate relationships that ensure long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B/B2C sales role
- Strong capacity for generating revenue, and achieving budget expectations
- A strategic approach to selling into new or inactive accounts, the ability to provide total client solutions, not just one product/service
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, cold calling, probing, objection handling, and closing
- Strong time management, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Above-average negotiation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Natural desire to stay informed on your market
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.