Specialty bio-chemical and material sciences company seeks Office Administrator to support growing business.
Position: Office Administrator
Company: Emerging company that provides cutting-edge technologies and innovations to support human health and the environment.
Location: Beverly, MA
Schedule: Part-Time – 20 hours/week
Job Type: Contract
Job Description: The Office Manager.Administrative Assistant will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for daily office administration as well as detailed oversight or record keeping for product shipment. The company is seeking a versatile, highly organized, flexible professional who will take charge and ownership of various administrative functions.
- Support company's engineers and scientists with purchase of necessary office and lab materials
- Provide timely response and/or direction to customer inquiries and requests
- Process all paperwork for incoming orders including preparation and tracking of shipments
- Record and maintain accurate ledgers in Quickbooks system
- Strong organizational and administrative experience with strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs and Adobe
- Experience in Quickbooks a plus
- Ability to work in changing environment with flexible and and agreeable approach to requests
- Bachelor's Degree (in Science related field a plus)
- Proven self starter
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills