Fast growing wealth management and investment advisory firm in Falls Church, VA needs an Office Manager & Special Projects Coordinator to join their team.
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/week. M-F, 10 -2 is ideal. May consider one or two days remote with schedule flexibility asked of the candidate.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: On-site. May consider hybrid under the right circumstances.
Rate: $35/hour plus paid holidays
Job Description: This position works within many areas throughout the firm to support special projects as well as the day-to-day functions, managing initiatives in all departments and supporting firmwide operational flow.
- Office Support – Client meeting setup, office upkeep, supply oversight, and mail coordination
- Client Gift Support – Lead all card and gift initiatives
- Admin Support – Newsletter support, labels, scanning, calendar planning, notarization
- HR/ Employee Culture Initiatives Assistance – gifts, recognition, company swag, team lunches
- Admin Initiatives – Weekly internal survey, conference room coordination, travel
- Marketing Support – Coordinate with website designer, Constant Contact campaigns
- Event Planning – Employee events, happy hours, virtual socials, client event logistics
- Compliance Support – Administrative support, periodic updates
- Sales Team Support – Awards submissions, gifts, Salesforce data entry for pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional office experience
- A professional appearance and comfortable with client interface
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Suite; Salesforce a plus
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.