Non-profit empowering young people with learning and attention disabilities seeks part-time operations manager.
Hours/Schedule: 20 to 25 hours weekly
Job Type: Contract to permanent; opportunity to expand role
Location Requirements: Hybrid; approximately 2 days on site per week
Rate: $30 – $40/hour
Job Description: Reports to CEO. Responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day operations functions of the organization to ensure that the goals, objectives, methods, quantifiable outcomes and timelines are met and that the organization runs smoothly. Organization has 6 employees and a handful of contract employees.
- Oversee outsourced accounting (bookkeeper & accountant) and vendors (facilities, payroll, data management).
- Invoice for programs.
- Assist with projections and budgets and reporting.
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees and manage benefits and insurance administration.
- Manage program logistics (i.e. training space, vendor contracts, tech, etc.)
- Coordinate fundraising activities including donor and grant invoicing, pledge follow-up, and event logistics.
- Drive operational improvement including analysis of past performance and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of business, public administration, nonprofit management, finance, or other related field.
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in non-profit operations or administration.
- Experience with learning or attention issues/neurodiversity is highly desired.
- Demonstrated success in project and logistics management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HIGHLY organized with an ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated effective and efficient use of time and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and finds creative solutions to challenges.
- Can work well independently as well as part of a team.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.