Fast growing, unique healthcare solutions company seeks Full-Time Product Marketing Manager.
Hours/Schedule: Full-Time, Remote
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Work can be done remotely. (Company is located in Newton, MA)
Rate: $90,000-$120,000 with additional stock options and bonus opportunities
Job Description: Acting as a key player in GTM planning and executing cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams, the Product Marketing Manager will drive messaging and positioning for one or more of the company's solutions.
- Become an internal expert on our products and use cases and how we position them externally as well as internally to sales team
- Develop a deep understanding of hospital operations, new and existing industry trends, and our competition
- Create compelling positioning and messaging, targeting key account profiles and buyer personas
- Spearhead content programs that foster the company's thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement content, including sales pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more
- Represent the company at industry conferences
- Bachelor's Degree, Marketing
- Miniumum 3-5 years of product marketing experience in enterprose software (ideally SaaS)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadline and overcome obstacles
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to create a shared vision and drive projects to successful completion
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with senior-level clients and partners
- Strong sense of design (not design the materials themselves) to get the right look and feel, as well as messaging, for materials
- Prior experience working in hospital industry
- Self motiviated and comfortable working within a remote environment
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.