Government contractor is looking for a Project Administrator
Hours/Schedule: Part time or Full time
Job Type: Contract to Hire or Direct
Location Requirements: Remote
Rate: $80k – $90k for Full time
The Project Administrator works alongside the Project Management Team, Accounting Team and Financial Planning and Analysis Team to continuously assess potential risks and opportunities for the program/project.
- Responsible for controlling project performance, maintaining budgets and forecasts in the ERP system (Unanet), performing effective financial analysis and providing key financial reports to all members of the project team in a timely manner.
- Provide cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis support to Program Managers including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and development of time-phased budgets and schedules.
- Lead project set up in compliance with contractual terms, conditions and requirements.
- Review and assess all contract modifications. Advise the program management team of impacts as necessary.
- Schedule and lead the activities to produce an integrated project forecast that evaluates actual costs and revenues against plan and identifies underlying risk areas.
- Manage revenue recognition.
- Review and approve, according to Customer purchase orders, project invoice requests submitted by Project Management.
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation and presentation of the project performance to the Management (or Customer, if needed), including total revenues and costs, project margins, invoicing, payments, cash flow, risks, opportunities and contingencies.
- Support Business Unit / Regional Controller and/or CFO with ad hoc financial reports, internal and external audit requirements, and other special projects.
- Perform financial analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned projects or programs.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that revenue and schedule objectives are met.
- Participate in regular team meetings to review the financial status of the projects, identify opportunities and risks, and maintain quality documentation for the program; as required.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested
- Support internal and external reviews, assessments, and audit
- Ensure compliance with the Company's financial policies and procedures to include revenue recognition policies
- Support accounts receivable as required during the billing processing. Monitor billing status and unbilled issues, working with Finance, Contracts, Accounting and PMO to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Aide in the development and deployment of project control processes, standards, systems, and tools to improve project execution regarding planning, progress measurement, reporting, and revenue recognition
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Expertise in Excel and overall MS Office Suite.
- Unanet ERP experience.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously within an account
- Must be analytical, possess strong communication and presentation skills and can work independently as well as a member of a team.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.