Compliance Management Services firm working in the real estate development and construction industry is looking for a Project Coordindator with strong analysis expertise to join their Project Management team
Hours/Schedule: Office in Fairfax Virginia three days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday schedule preferred. Potential to remote work 1 day per week after 3 months of employment.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Hybrid after 3 months
Rate: $30-35/hour based on experience
Serving as a Project Coordinator, the ideal candidate will be responsible for driving reporting and oversight of programs and projects as well as developing internal processes and procedures for tracking project compliance. Some of the traits for success in this position are being a strong and confident communicator with a great attention to detail. A high degree of organization and follow through are also critical.
Maintain and follow office policies and procedures:
• Develop a positive and professional business relationship with clients, subcontractor community and DC Agency personnel.
• Coordinate distribution and submission of compliance documents, maintaining dynamic
tracking reports for compliance status.
• Gather project metrics and create reports for internal and external consumers to improve
• Support and coordinate updates to Principle and clients.
• Support the intake of new projects both from an ongoing and annual planning perspective.
• Support large programs or projects in an analyst role, as needed.
• Analyze metrics, processes, outputs as directed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Management, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or similar required.
Three+ years of experience working in a business analyst, executive administrator assistant, assistant project management, or project coordinator role.
Two+ year of experience using one or more of the following products or tools: SharePoint, MS Project, LCP Tracker, Excel, Word, Dropbox, ONE Drive.
Experience in real estate development or construction industry preferred.
Experience with multiple project delivery methodologies.
• Past experience authoring and maintaining policies and procedures.
• Ability to partner across projects to gather data and transform that data into organizational knowledge.
• Ability to affect change in a fast-paced environment requiring multitasking with rapidly changing priorities.
• Learning agility with a passion for making things better than they were originally.
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to maintain a high level of information integrity and accuracy.
• Established communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to build trust-based relationships with internal and external clients and colleagues.
• Possess a can-do attitude, resourceful, excellent work ethic, enthusiastic, customer-oriented
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Assertive, flexible, and pro-active doer who is comfortable with completing difficult tasks under limited direction.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.