Company: Manufacturer of instruments and consumables for pharmaceutical research laboratories and QC laboratories. Company also operates as a Contract Research Organization utilizing its laboratory to solve customer problems. Operations in MA and UK.
Job Type: Contract for 3 months to start. May extend.
Hours/Schedule: 15 – 20 hours/week, flexible schedule. Work can be virtual, but if possible, would like if you can come into office in Billerica periodically.
Pay Rate: TBD
Job Description: Full life cycle recruiting for multiple open positions across multiple functions and disciplines (including scientists, sales, product development, writers, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Recruiting experience at all levels, all functions.
- Experience in life sciences industry a plus.
- Strong organizational skills under pressure of multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Solid writing skills, both formal and informal.
- Communication skills – appropriately assessing appropriate formality, medium and frequency to maintain engagement of all involved.
- Self-starter attitude – ability to assess needs and execute without constant supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products