Medical Device Company seeking a part-time Sales and Marketing Associate to join the commercialization team to support rapid growth.
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours a week
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid work schedule
Job Description: Exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative team in a newly created and flexible role. The Marketing Associate will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for marketing activities in support of business expansion and growth.
- Create a content plan, calendar and maintain FB and Linkedin pages with weekly posts
- Develop content and implement email campaigns to support lead generation, lead conversion and customer utilization
- Update website and sales portal with new content as necessary
- Create marketing collateral and maintain inventory of print marketing materials
- Maintain lead and customer databases
- Support marketing and sales events, including conferences, sales meetings, and physician education labs
- Provide support for/during special projects such as new product launches
- Provide back-up support as needed to customer care for order processing and sales support
- Comply with company policies, SOPs, and government regulations
- Associates degree, 4-year degree or other advanced degree
- 3+ years of experience in relevant assignments
- Medical device, equipment, or healthcare sector experience a plus
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and cloud business software
- WordPress experience a plus
- Hubspot or marketing and sales CRM experience a plus
- Experience in a start-up/growth stage environment preferable
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.