Financial planning and investment management firm seeks a Senior Compensation Accountant for their Fairfax, VA office.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Combination of on-site and remote work
Job Description: The Senior Compensation Accountant will be responsible for analyzing and recording financial data in the general ledger for payroll and share-based compensation transactions. The ideal candidate will have a few years of experience corporate accounting and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth organization.
- General Ledger accounting for all transactions related to payroll and benefits.
- Monthly recording and reporting for share-based compensation, which includes maintaining the share-based compensation system.
- Assist with monthly P&L variance analysis and balance sheet account reconciliations for both payroll and other compensation line items.
- Assist with monthly data analytics for compensation and benefits, including forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist with process documentation, internal and external audits, and other ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance 2 – 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in ERP systems – Oracle Netsuite, Ulti-Pro, Shareworks
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.