Management consulting firm is looking for a Senior, Contracts Administrator to work remotely
Hours/Schedule: Full Time Flex
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Remote
Rate: 100,000 salary with benefits
Job Description: The Contracts Administrator will provide the following duties below.
- In this role, you will work across Business Development, Finance, Delivery and Operations Teams to assist in solicitation review and proposal development, manage contract and subcontract negotiation processes, and support contract delivery through subject matter expertise on terms and conditions for complex government contracts, and monitor and report for compliance with existing contract terms.
- Assess, develop, maintain, and administer government contracts lifecycle management processes and systems.
- Negotiate and administer agreements between the company and our customers, subcontractors, and vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and government regulations
- Respond to inquiries from our customers, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Review and analyze solicitations for potential risks and suggested proposal strategies, including compliance with requirements.
- Maintain company registration, reporting and disclosures in government systems such as SAM.gov, CPARS, beta.certify.sba.gov, DSBS, etc.
- Prepare and review teaming agreements, NDAs, consulting agreements and other contractual agreements.
- Monitor contract performance on government contracts; identifying and escalating challenges that may threaten performance.
- Document fulfillment of contract milestones/deliverables and invoices.
- Design and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations in support of our federal business including export control/OFAC and FAR/DFARs requirements.
- Strengthen the culture of compliance through thoughtful communication and high-impact training
- 10 years of experience as a contracts manager or contracts administrator for a federal government contractor
- Strong knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), and other agency supplements
- Experience with all contract types, including fixed-price, T&M, cost reimbursable, GSA schedules, government-wide acquisition contracts, BPAs, and Rapid Response IDIQs
- Detailed knowledge of government contract and subcontract processes including flow downs, change management, inspection, acceptance, payment, warranty, close-out and records retention
- Experience with reviewing terms and conditions and statements of work for areas of risk and risk mitigation in accordance with company policies and procedures, establishing agreements with small business prime contractors, and the SBA's Small Business Subcontractor rule
- Advanced knowledge of government intellectual property (IP), software, and data rights clauses and IP marking guidelines
- Experience with GSA schedules, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), BPAs, and other multi-award contract vehicles
- Experience with Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) terms and mitigation plans
- Knowledge of federal government contracting and CPARS
- Experience leading cross-functional projects from conception to launch
- A track record of taking initiative and being resourceful to accomplish ambitious goals
- Effective organizational skills and ability to juggle many competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships with internal and external clients
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude to tackle projects large and small and a collaborative, low-ego approach to collaborating across the organization
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.