- Manage gift acknowledgement process, ensuring an accurate, efficient and timely schedule that stewards donors, including drafting thank you letters, performing daily accurate deposits, entering gift and constituent information, and filing backup materials.
- Manage donor stewardship processes such as monthly thank you calls by Board members and welcome packets for high-level donors.
- Track key donor information and strategies, conduct research, and identify relationships to support major gift, corporate/foundation, and special event fundraising.
- Perform regular imports to Salesforce from 3rd party vendors/processors, and other sources.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and strategy plans in Salesforce.
- Support Special Events Manager by building and updating events on Peer-to-Peer fundraising platforms, creating content and design, producing recruitment and participant emails, assist participants in utilizing platform, and provide technical assistance and training.
- Process and manage corporate and individual event sponsorships, including gathering attendance information, generating and following up on invoices, collecting ads and logos, and posting sponsors on website.
- Assist third parties wishing to fundraise or hold an event on behalf of the organization. Facilitate engagement, attend events, and track progress and results for each.
- Assist in the planning and execution of cultivation events, meetings and other smaller events for Board, Council, major donors, and other key fundraisers..
- Assist with donor outreach including scheduling donor meetings, and preparing PowerPoints and packets.
- Answer calls and emails to the Development phone and email accounts.
- Provide administrative support for department, including submission of monthly departmental expense reports, minute taking, and coordinating large mailings.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for RSVPs and on-site registration for special events.
- Support individual event fundraisers with page set-up in Classy, answering questions, and processing donations.
- Handle vendor communication with mail houses and printers for development related mailings and materials.
- Oversee intern and volunteer projects and supervise implementation.
- 2-3 years of non-profit event or administrative experience required.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, project management skills required and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with CRM software and Peer-to-Peer fundraising platforms, particularly Salesforce and Classy, preferred.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams required. Experience with HTML preferred.
- Experience with InDesign, Canva, Photoshop, and Pardot preferred.
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to think and act strategically.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail and aesthetic presentation are important.
- Must be comfortable with phone, video conferencing, email, and in person communication. Ability to interact effectively with others.
- Functions well as a member of a team.
- Some local travel may be required for industry related conferences, as well as visits to other agencies and event sites.
- Lifting/ moving of supplies and being outdoors, sometimes in inclement weather, for events.
- Flexibility in meeting demands and remaining positive during interactions is essential.
- Flexibility in working hours appropriate to meet event responsibilities is required.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.